18 Sept 2009

Meeting Florence

"Glasses" I made for Florence
Florence's Autograph
Me and Florence

Yesterday when Florence + The Machine were playing at the Bristol 02 Academy (didn't have any tickets D':), I went down to try and meet Florence. I got to the 02 about 9pm and tryed to listen from outside. When the gig ended around about 10:30-11pm I stood waiting outside by the side door (near the tourbus), with some other people to meet her. At 1am (4 hours later) Florence came out of the door, and I asked her to sign my Rabbit Heart (Raise It Up) Vinyl sleeve and a picture, she came other towards me and kissed my cheek and asked me for my name and said that my hair was great and signed the vinyl sleeve with a sharpie and then I posed for a picture with her. I also gave her a envelope which enclosed a letter to her and some "glasses" I made. Still can't believe I met, she is such a nice person!

No comments:

Post a Comment