1 Aug 2010

Lourdes Leon Blogs F+TM

OKEE, so I read a lot of your comments and I'm like uber happy you guys like my blog. A lot of you asked me what color I was dying my hair and it's actually going to be like a kind of cherry blackish thingy bobbie. OH MY DAIZ. I went and saw Shrek n#4 with my brother the other day...Oh my god it was amazing, like you don't truly understand until you see it. And the donkey is just soooo friggin legendary haaaaaaa. And if you haven't seen it, get off the computer (after reading this of course), and go see it.
So this week I'm listening to the Dirty Dancing soundtrack...don't laugh - but I'm obsessed with it, ugh so good. Be My Baby is suuuuch a redonculous song. Also Florence + The Machine are amazing!! Grace Potter and the Nocturnals are great... two of the guys from her band look like Jesus Christ. Praise the Lord.LOL. I recently got really interested in the group Muse, which are like reee-heeaally good. They are BLINGING INNIT MATE (British ghetto talk, its air air LOL).
Im going to East London in the next days, to this area called Bricklane, to get some more vintage - cuz you can never have to much vintagy-thrifty looking stuff. And also in the Material Girl collection, there's gonna be a whole area of like one of a kind vintage things! HOLLA. Anyway... so I'm gonna bring my camera to East London and take pictures of cool looking people and come off as weird cuz I'm gonna ask people to like stand still so I can take pics of them... but it will be LOL so yeah.
So I FINA-FREAKING-LY found the sandals that are NOT gladiators. They are black leather and they lace up from the toe until the ankle:) I will show you a pic.Giddy God.
Ok well I have to go and watch the football game semi-finals. It's Germany vs Spain and I have to say that I'm def for Germany - on account of the large German community in my house.hehe. I have the German flag painted on my cheeks! LAATTAAAAAAA Y'ALL,
xoxo LOLA

No comments:

Post a Comment