17 Jun 2010

Radio One's Big Weekend


Revealing some of the backstage gossip was Radio 1 DJ Edith Bowman, who said:

"Sunday was a beautiful day. Dizzee was wondering round with his top off and his crew were having a kick around with Florence and her Machine and MGMT. Florence hadn't realised how much talent she has on the football field, so it might be something she'll expand on in the future!"

Florence Welch revealed she was staying in a hotel in Conwy.

"I went for a walk yesterday in a graveyard and a black cat stared at me for five minutes," she said. "Absolutely stood still and stared at me and I really don't know if that's a good omen or a bad omen for tonight!"

And it wasn't only cats who were keeping an eye on Florence. "I woke up, castle to my left, bingo hall to my right, opened the curtains and people in the building opposite were waving at me! I was in my dressing gown and actually screamed!

"So cheers, whoever you are, and thank you for the morning wave."

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment