21 Feb 2010

Florence wants Radiohead collaboration

Florence Welch has revealed that she'd like to sign up Radiohead's Thom Yorke to work on her forthcoming second album.

Speaking to Newsbeat the singer said: "I think that he's a really amazing musician - I'd like to do something with him in the future."

Nominated for three Brit Awards in 2010, she is currently working on the follow-up to her number one album Lungs released last year.

She added: "I've never met him but I'm a big fan of his work. I think it could work - I haven't done anything about it though."

Last month, describing the sound of the new songs she's currently working on with producer Paul Epworth she explained: "It sounds a bit more fuzzy, a bit harder.

"If the first album was animal and anatomical, I think this one is chemical and elemental."

No comments:

Post a Comment